Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Outfits! Skating and AGT Party Dress (photos)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, after watching the Ladies Short Program on the Olympics this Tuesday, I had to order the skating outfit! Of course, I just tossed the embroidered party dress in there. Today, I found they'd arrived already! I also got a new pair or sneakers from my favorite ebay seller, Peppermintsticks, as well.

    103988735 f3f5723c80


    103988470 56bb7de099

    103988513 434549bbf1

    103988567 033babfaf5


    103988686 acf9f153b6

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 24, 2006 09:04 PM: Message edited by: colette denali ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 24, 2006 09:05 PM: Message edited by: colette denali ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess looks GREAT in those outfits! And those shoes are so cute! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute Colette! Jess looks great in all of it. My dd loves this outfit. She will not take it off of Marisol.

    The sneakers are really cute also.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for the pictures, Colette!

    I'm definitely going to get the pink dress soon. I love everything about it, and it looks so sweet on Jess.

    I might wait the ice skating out for a sale price. Do the skates match better in person? They do appear to be more purple than the costume.

    The sneakers are also super cute! And very realistic looking.

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Thanks for the review! I love that new embroidered dress! Less than 2 months until AGPLA opens! GAAAAAAAA...... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Colette thanks for the pics. I love the new ice skating outfit and the dress too, and I love those sneakers. I have them in orange!! Peppermintsticks is one of my favs too! She is so nice! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 24, 2006 10:05 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! Thanks for the pictures. I just ordered the ice skating outfit after watching the ladies skate last night! It looks so pretty on Jess.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pictures! Now I just *may have to* get the Party Dress when my 100 day Challenge is over! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love the pictures, Colette! My Jess is wearing the skating costume too, right now; we're all watching the figure skating gala together. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 24, 2006 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics!The skating outfit looks great on Jess!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •